Warehouse Receiving Clerk at Systems Services of America
Posted in Supply Chain 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Fontana, CaliforniaJob Description:
As a fast-growing foodservice distributor, Systems Services of America treats our customers as the boss and our Associates as our most important resource. Our growth provides Associates opportunities to drive their career. Apply Now and Join Our Team!
We have an opening for a Warehouse Receiving Clerk to assist our 1st shift and 2nd shift clerks. Some responsibilities include, set up and start up 2nd shift, inventory counts, assist with will call checks when necessary and requires working weekends and holidays. Hourly rate of pay is $16.27 per hour.
- Perform data entry for physical inventory adjustments.
- Invoice all outgoing orders, work with warehouse associates to locate and substitute items when necessary, generate management-needed reporting of various operations statistics and assist in the general operation of the shipping office.
- Assist in processing any and all paperwork associated with receiving during the Receiving shift, and distribute paperwork to the appropriate departments and branches.
- Provide vacation relief for the Receiving Clerk/Shipping Clerk positions.
- Maintain warehouse space efficiency through the use of slot track.
- Respond to Sales/Procurement requests for product information.
- Responsible for all daily warehouse reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Daily completion of inventory reports and queries
- Work with inventory team
- Verify inventory through continual cycle counts and aisles.
MS Office experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to complete data entry efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently producing positive results with minimal supervision.
- Problem resolution skills required.
- Must be able to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be certified to use warehouse equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Food Service Industry product knowledge preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check, pre-employment drug screen and physical abilities test is required.
Frequent sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time.
Constant use of both arms/hands while reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, record data, computer entry, compiling information and lifting.
Frequent stand/walk within office or warehouse areas.
Frequent bend/twist at waist/knees to and from standing position while performing routine warehouse functions.
Frequent bend/twist at waist/knees to and from seated position while performing routine office functions.
Occasionally climb stairs to and from work areas while carrying approx. 6-8, 1lb. driver packets.
Frequent lifting, 10 to 50 pounds.
Constant use of visual, speech and hearing abilities necessary to perform essential functions.
Able to handle a high volume/quantity workload at a fast pace to meet required deadlines.
Ability to handle last minute changes/corrections and customers over phone.
Organize/prioritize workload with accuracy and efficiently.
Must be detail-oriented, have mathematical abilities and be accurate in mathematical calculations.
Good interpersonal skills required. Contact with drivers/co-workers/supervisors and customers.
Must possess both oral/written communication skills.
Within warehouse and office setting.
Work stresses include heavy workload and dealing with deadlines under frequent interruption.
*Constantly over 80% time, Frequently 20-80% time, and Occasionally under 20% time
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled..