International Supply Network Planner at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
|Title:||International Supply Network Planner|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||ALC-INC- Fort Myers, FL (US09)|
The Supply Network Planner is a key supply chain role providing end to end support for network planning and inventory optimization in our international subsidiary network from the Arthrex Logistics Center. Provides analytical and technical support for the assigned market and regional International Demand Planner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing local market forecasts and executing inventory deployment based on that analysis. This include fair share analysis of global inventory to allocate in market accordingly. Converts purchase requisitions to Stock Transport Orders as necessary.
- Responsible for analysis of risk inventory in responsible plants and propose plans for resolution.
- Responsible for organizing launches on new registration products in market with regional demand planners.
- Responsible for compiling reports and metrics to ensure business has proper feedback loops on performance to objectives. This includes performance of root cause analysis on market backorders.
- Develop SAP generated reports and various performance measures to identify opportunities for refinement of strategies, process improvement, and testing.
- Manage SAP exception messages and act on recommended plan changes. Including expediting or rescheduling purchase orders.
- Work closely with purchasing and production to ensure material availability.
- Frequently must explain SAP Planning policies and functions including how and why requirements are generated to personnel not necessarily familiar with that part of business.
- Maintain and audit key SAP planning master data. Including, lot size, lead time, MRP controllers, special procurement keys, schedule margin key and purchasing type.
- Must develop excellent understanding of complex processes from beginning to end and all steps in detail in order to perform trouble shooting and process improvement effectively.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree Required. A degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations is preferred. International experience preferred.
ERP systems concept knowledge is required. SAP ECC or APO Experience Preferred.
Ability to understand KPIs/metrics is highly preferred.
APICS or IBF Certification preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/ Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Strong organizational, analytical, collaboration, and problem solving skills are required. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision is required. Candidate must be flexible and have the ability to prioritize tasks. Strong influencing, persuading, good verbal and written communication skills with all levels and strong attention to detail are also required.
Machine, Tools and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Word and Outlook preferred.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.