Solution Architect (Government) at AT&T
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Fairborn, OhioJob Description:
The Solution Architect is responsible for integrating existing large scale Enterprise IT services with a new Contact Center solution. Scope includes requirements definition, design, integration, testing, certification and lifecycle management planning. Responsibilities include working within a cross-functional team using Agile project management methodologies for systems engineering. Responsibilities include extensive research and documentation.
Position can be located anywhere within the U.S. but must be willing to adhere to East Coast timezone for conference calls and must be willing to travel on occasion to the Washington DC metro area.
BS degree. 8+ years experience leading the development of one or more of the following Enterprise IT services/solutions: Cisco Voice over IP, Desktop Softphones, Secure Internet Access (Firewall, ACLs etc.), DMZ, Server Virtualization, Storage, Database, MS Exchange/Email, Active Directory/Identity Management, IP Address Management, Network Management, Server and Desktop Backup and Restore, Server and Desktop Builds, LAN.
- Experience with full-lifecycle system engineering methodologies.
- Experienced with waterfall project management.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to think strategically and function as part of a geographically diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced environment.
Required Clearance: Existing Secret clearance or must be U.S. citizen willing to undergo background check to obtain clearance.
Desired: Experience with Agile project management. Practical experience with many of the technical disciplines listed above. Certifications (e.g. CCNP). Experience with Contact Centers and associated IT service integration.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V