Facilities Coordinator 3 at Illumina, Inc.
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Foster City, California
Do you want to make a difference? Illumina’s mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. If that inspires you, let’s talk. We’ve built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and established ourselves as the global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies. Our people and our technology change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets. Life at Illumina is about working with teammates who are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to improve lives. We’re an established company with a track record of phenomenal growth. Just check out our investor events and presentations to learn about our financial accomplishments. Our growth isn’t just in financials, we’ve been busy hiring the best and the brightest. Perhaps that’s why MIT has ranked Illumina near the top of its World’s Smartest Companies each of the last three years. If you thrive in a brilliant, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, Illumina is the place for you. Join the journey of a lifetime. Join Illumina.
The purpose of this position is support the Global Facilities Management Services Compliance function in Foster City, CA. This position provides compliance, audit support, training support, and other administrative support for the Facilities Compliance group.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Support of Compliance leadership and Engineer
- Maintenance of third party vendor training program
- Working with other facilities department staff, as well as, inter-department personnel to ensure adequate training and regulatory compliance.
- Work with Facilities department leadership to ensure sufficient training plan implementation for all staff and vendors.
- Provide audit support for customer, internal, and regulated body audits and inspections (e.g. FDA, ISO, CLIA, CAP).
- Support change control program
- Support PLM system document processing (SAP; Ensur)
- Support of training program
- Vendor coordination and record review for regulated service providers
- Responsible for operating and assisting in the administration of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Uploading and maintaining assets and tasks in CMMS. Maintains vendor information files, vendor reference materials, and historical files.
- Provide Facilities Help Desk services to local site as well as back-up other remote sites (San Diego, CA & Madison, WI).
- Support generation of metric and trending reports including CMMS data, water testing results, and other required trending in order to ensure compliance.
- Maintains Facilities group equipment and calibration databases.
- Supports CMMS validation and change order projects
- Conducts coordination or assists with outside vendors/contractors (including, but not limited to: pest control, and janitorial).
- Answer and direction Facilities help desk phone calls
- Open, Close, and assign Facilities work orders
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the company in a professional manner.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to complete a broad range of administrative responsibilities ranging from entry to senior-level.
At least 5 years of experience within a middle to senior administrative role (preferably in the biotech, medical device or pharma industry).
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 858-255-5081. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf