InVue Account Executive at Hearst Communications Inc.
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Buffalo, New York
The Sr. Account Executive ensures the smooth running of campaigns – from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting to the agency heads.
The account executive will develop strong, meaningful relationships with our clients. Timely communication is imperative in order to complete projects on time and on budget.
An unrivalled level of organization is expected so that all campaigns run efficiently, with other team members relying on project management in order to meet deadlines and understand client expectations.
Often account executives will receive a plan for a campaign from the digital team, and be expected to monitor it every step of the way, whilst creating an enjoyable work environment and keeping momentum going.
• Earns and keeps each client’s respect and confidence as their Account Manager, bringing additional value to the business relationship.
• Acquires in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client’s business – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
• Demonstrates confidence as the day-to-day Account Manager on the agency team.
• Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients
• Effectively balances the expectations of the clients and the agency team.
• Properly manages team and client requests, with accurate documentation of action items and follow-up items as required.
• Organizes and schedules agency meetings, communicating with all required participants.
• Manages deliverable schedule and ensures team is meeting all deadlines.
• Prepares accurate and timely internal communication: assists with creative briefs, presentations, timelines and estimates.
• Prepares accurate and timely external communication: assists with conference reports, recaps, timelines, estimates and weekly/monthly status reports.
• Reviews monthly billing for accuracy and completeness in accordance with the Accounting calendar.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
A BA/BS Degree preferred. Must have a minimum of 3 years of Internet Marketing experience, strong customer service skills and strong analytical skills. In addition, must have prior client management experience or marketing agency level experience, working with enterprise level clientele.
A proven track record of success, with the willingness to work hands-on to achieve our customers and the company’s results is an absolute must.
Detailed work ethic, highly motivated, well organized and be able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individual customers. Candidate must have solid written/oral communication skills. Computer skills are required for this position. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills are required. Knowledge and experience in internet marketing is required.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Works harder than most, works smarter than most
• Motivated by the success of the agency and our clients
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience of working as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure, while keeping a calm outlook
• A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
• The confidence to give clients trust in your work
• Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects