Senior System Architect (Government) at AT&T
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Fairborn, OhioJob Description:
The Senior System Architect is responsible for the development of a new Contact Canter solution, including requirements definition, design, integration, testing, certification and lifecycle management planning.
- integration with existing IT Services (Email, VoIP etc.).
- working within a cross-functional team using Agile project management methodologies for systems engineering.
- extensive research and documentation.
Position can be located anywhere within the U.S. but must be willing to adhere to East Coast timezone for conference calls and must be willing to travel on occasion to the Washington DC metro area
- BS degree. 8+ years experience leading the development of Contact Center solutions.
- Experience with full-lifecycle system engineering methodologies.
- Experienced with waterfall project management.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to think strategically and function as part of a geographically diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced environment.
Required Clearance: Existing Secret clearance or must be U.S. citizen willing to undergo background check to obtain clearance.
Desired: Masters degree.
Experience with Agile project management. Experience with Enterprise IT integration of Contact Center solutions.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V