Principal - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Roseville, California
Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best-practices and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible – towards completely new areas. And then executing these ideas to perfection.
Currently, we are seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Principal Consultant who, either already has a QA background, or who comes from a technology background, such as Development, Testing or Project Management, and is looking to move into the QA space. This position will be located in Roseville, CA.
Reporting to the Project Director, the QA Principal Consultant will be responsible for performing Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) activities for large development, or maintenance programs, for our Health and Human Services Clients.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience, which must include working in Health and Human Services (HHS) Social Programs. HHS experience in CA will be highly regarded, although experience working within other States will be considered.
- Understanding of eligibility determination, notices / correspondences and case management workflow.
- Experience of technical architecture infrastructure areas within an eligibility system such as system interoperability and interfaces.
- Experience in software development, maintenance, business requirements specification or testing processes for systems with more than 1000 users.
- Understanding of Project Management principles (e.g. Schedule, Cost, Risk, Issues and Quality Management).
- Understanding of SDLC and Application Maintenance methodologies.
- Understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance principles and methodologies.
- Experience in review of requirements, design, test plan and other project artifacts.
- Experience in some, or all, of the following areas: Developing and executing System, Independent, UAT or Regression testing; Technical support in a Lead or Analyst position; Independent Verification and Validation services.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education. Candidate's that have completed a Master’s degree program strongly preferred.
- Health and Human Services Social Programs experience in CA.
- Master’s Degree.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.