Software Engineer - Interfaces at Homecare_Homebase LLC
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
The Systems Developer - Interface position will be a part of the Systems Interface Development Team supporting new and existing interface applications utilizing Intersystems Ensemble and Healthshare.
Major Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Work with developers, architects and product managers to design and implement new solutions for EAI and B2B
- Develop interfaces using Intersystems Ensemble and Healthshare
- Manage full lifecycle development of mission critical interfaces
- Provide third-level technical support for deployed solutions
- Develop in-house tools for supporting operational processes of the Systems Interface Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math is highly preferred
- 2+ years software development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing distributed applications in Microsoft .Net Framework with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008
- 2+ years of experience in SQL coding with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong object oriented development skills
- Experience writing and managing the development of interfaces using object oriented Intersystems Caché code is code is desired, but experience with other integration platforms: Corepoint, Cloverleaf, Orion Rhapsody, Tibco, webMethods, MQ Series, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi will be considered
- Experience using relational databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team
- Interoperability experience with messaging standards and patterns is required. Experience with Healthcare Interface Industry experience i.e. familiarity with HL7, X12, XML, CCD, IHE would be considered a benefit
- Experience work with legacy systems a plus
This position can be in Dallas, TX or Louisville, KY.