Merchandiser - Lynnwood (PT) at United States Bakery
Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Lynnwood, WashingtonJob Description:
United States Bakery
US Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/disability/protected veteran status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities. EEO/AA
OverviewRequisition Number: 6356
Date Posted: 2/1/2018
Address: 430 164th Street SW
Category: Sales & Sales Support
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stocking of bakery products in a store’s bread aisle. Stocking of the bread shelves includes rotation of outdated product to assure freshness, facing grocery shelves to present bakery items in a pleasing manner for the consumer and maintaining a neat and orderly appearance to all assigned bakery products.
- Must be able to push/pull racks, handle trays and bakery products and utilize writing utensils.
- Required to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, reach and perform frequent to constant handling activities.
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a SOLID work history; 1+ years at previous employers; 6+ months experience in industry preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass pre-employment math test, background check, drug screen, a pre-employment physical and physical capacity test, and be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a clean driving record and provide a current driving abstract from the department of licensing if called for an interview
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver large bulky racks of product
- Must be available to work between the hours of 5 a.m. and 7 p.m. weekdays AND weekends; schedule to be discussed at time of interview
- Must have a positive safe work ethic and be reliable
- Must uphold the Company’s core values