IT Messaging Engineer II at XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted in Software 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the IT Messaging Engineer II, you will be responsible for primary functional and operational support of on-premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Services. You will also support the Office 365 suite of tools, troubleshoot issues and drive continuous improvement to optimize Office 365. We look to you to champion XPO values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Configuration and management of On-Premises and Azure Active Directory environments
- Accept escalations and complete service requests within the established SLAs and provide best practice recommendations
- Resolve level 3 and 4 problems and issues related to Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Analyze Office 365 and Azure service reports, audit logs and third-party service reports
- Development and upkeep of documentation relating to XPO Active Directory and Azure Active Directory environments
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 5 or more years of experience managing Active Directory environments and Azure Active Directory
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- In-depth understanding of: AD Site component topology; Forest/Inter-Forest Operations and Topology; ADFS 3.0; AADConnect; AD and Azure Environment Security; Group Policy
- Expert Knowledge of AD and ADFS on Windows Server 2012R2 and 2016
- Sound experience with Office 365 Management Suite including knowledge of PowerShell
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience with VMWare environments
- Experience with Citrix Environments
- MCSE and/or Azure Exams 70-533/70-534
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.