Python UI/UX Developer IV at BRIDGES Inc.
Posted in Software 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Python UI/UX Developer IV
**This position requires a current active TS/SCI w/FSP at time of application.**
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies using Python, Java, Pig, Django, and Angular.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, GIT web application development)
- Five plus (5+) years java experience
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification
- LATTEART Task
- Strong experience in any combo of at least two areas Java, Python, Pig, Django or Angular
- Desired experience: Docker, Drools
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or
- Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or
- Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years, or
- Doctorate and 4 years
- All experience and education will be a technical field directly related to the labor category being proposed and all diplomas, GED certificates, and degrees will be from accredited institutions.
Requires TS/SCI with Poly