Case Manager - Court Reporting at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Legal Admin 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Epiq is seeking a Case Manager to support our Court Reporting Office located in Washington DC.
This individual is responsible for guiding client through job lifecycle with a focus on midsize-large managed accounts.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Liaises with clients through job lifecycle (intake, processing, production and completion)
- Responsible for ensuring suppliers comply with requirements set by Epiq and the client
- Set up and train users on company portal for job tracking; online scheduling; retrieval of files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Will interact via phone and email with clients and suppliers daily.
- Resolve minor client/customer issues in a timely manner, escalating when necessary
- Ensure confidentiality and a high level of integrity at all times
- Support production process on an as needed basis
- High degree of competence with MS Windows OS, MS Office Suite, Maps and Internet search
- Ability to be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in communication with internal and external clients
- Process-oriented, results-driven, and pays high attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least two years’ prior court reporting and/or production experience
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.