Senior Global Analyst at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newington, Connecticut
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Support Global Strategy implementation and tracking
- Financial reporting and analysis for five US business units
- Preparation and coordination of budget
- Collaboration with various business units in completing financial consolidations
- Assist with completion of global financial statements
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- 3+ years' experience financial statement preparation and analysis
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Analytical and innovative, ability to come up with new ideas for business units
- 2-5 years experience in controlling Excel, SAP, BI tools
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career