Customer Service Specialist at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dresher, Pennsylvania
The expertise we are looking for you to bring:
We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, and who bring a positive, customer focused energy to the workplace. And who are also:
- Engaging communicators with strong interpersonal/people skills
- Committed to owning escalated customer issues from start to finish with a keen ability to research and problem solve complex issues.
- Able to use data and other sources of information to evaluate and improve processes
- Able to think on your feet and flexible with creating solutions for a variety of personalities
- Strong problem solvers that connect with employees and customers alike
- Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, but not required.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills and the ability to successfully multi-task and manage change.
- 2 plus years Annuities call center experience.
- Project Management experience a plus
- Proficiency with PC and keyboarding skills with ability to multi-task with different applications
- Position requires FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 license or to obtain license within 150 days of hire.
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.