Sr Program Analyst (Integrated Master Scheduler) at DRS Technologies
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
DRS Technologies is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo which employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.drs.com.
DRS Technologies, DRS Training & Control Systems (TCS), Fort Walton Beach, FL, provides engineering, manufacturing, and support of defense and aerospace systems for sea, land, air, and space use. Our product and service areas include electronic control and monitoring systems, aerospace material handling systems, simulation and training systems, aerospace support equipment, contract manufacturing, engineering, and product support. In addition, DRS TCS has contract logistics support operations domestically as well as in Europe and the Middle East.
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Title: Senior Program Analyst (Integrated Master Scheduler)
Develops plans, schedules and budgets to meet contractual requirements for multiple and/or large complex programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation and maintenance of program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Responsible for the development of a DCMA compliant Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that achieves necessary cost and schedule integration
- Creation and maintenance of Integrated Master Plan (IMP)
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and cost estimating tasks
- Perform analyses and prepare reports to assist in ensuring that programs meet or exceed schedule commitments
- Participate in the preparation of schedules for all contract work and perform and/or assist in analyses such as critical path, schedule risk, and variance analysis
- Incorporate contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract schedule baselines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Supports, communicates, reinforces and defends DRS’ mission, values and culture
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field of study
- Prefer minimum 8 years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance, Program Management or Program Planning & Scheduling
- Prefer minimum 5 years of scheduling experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment (preferably aerospace)
- Demonstrated experience in using MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated Microsoft Project experience (or similar project scheduling software)
- The ability to interface and influence at all levels of an organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- US Citizenship is required.
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
- Eight (8) plus years of professional experience in Program Planning & Scheduling
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
DRS Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #AIS