FACILITIES ASSOCIATE at JACK WILLIAMS TIRE
Posted in Facilities 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: AVOCA, Pennsylvania
Jack Williams Tire is seeking an experienced Facilities Associate for a part time position, reporting to our Corporate Office. The Facilities Associate will be responsible for cleaning four of our retail locations in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitors buildings to ensure a neat and clean presentation free from any hazards.
- Performs various cleaning and maintenance activities to include sweeping and mopping all tile surfaces, polishing all floor space and vacuuming carpeted areas.
- Follows all written and verbal instructions provided by the supervisor.
- Ensures all cleaning supplies are returned to appropriate areas and maintained in working condition.
- Cleans rest rooms to include disinfecting toilets, sinks and floors and restocking rest room supplies as needed.
- Removes trash from office spaces and disposes of in designated areas.
- Maintains all equipment to include vacuum cleaners, trash cans, mop buckets, cleaning supplies and any other issued equipment.
- Follows procedures for locking buildings during and after completed jobs and reports any security violations to management.
- Reports the need for any major repairs to the supervisor.
- Reports emergency maintenance problems and/or environmental hazards immediately.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening, drug test and physical. Valid driver's license, experience in commercial cleaning, attention to detail and reliability a must.