22 Recreation Specialist at Adams and Associates
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no manipulation of student data.
- Assists with the supervision of a comprehensive and diverse recreation program.
- Coordinates recreation activities with CPP and Social Development to include evening programming.
- Coordinates recreation and leadership activities/programs with Center and local community resources.
- Ensures safe practices and program compliance within prescribed safety guidelines.
- Documents student participation and accountability during recreation activities.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and material and controls their use. Recommends purchase of specific equipment. Performs repairs on equipment as needed.
- Responsible for the overall appearance, condition and organization of the recreation department facilities.
- May oversee student recreation aide program.
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and work productivity standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete all required job responsibilities. Proactively maintains the skills required to perform job duties.
- Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as required by the PRH.
- Provides high-quality supervision and management for the student population and positively influences student behavior. Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them accountable for their actions and behavior.
- Provides timely operational support for Center operations to ensure quality programs and services. Pursues improvement in Center operations to fulfill program objectives.
- Exchanges ideas and information, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner and contributes meaningfully to group efforts by offering relevant ideas and knowledge. Provides quality and timely information to DOL/Company when requested.
- Effectively articulates thoughts and ideas. Identifies problems, analyzes causes and evaluates appropriate solutions prior to taking or recommending actions. Follows up to ensure prompt/appropriate action is taken and that problems are in fact corrected.
- Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure effective supervision and services are provided to students.
- Accepts direction and supervision from the Center Director/Center Duty Officer/Shift Manager to include assignments to temporarily perform job responsibilities of other departments and positions.
- Other duties as assigned.