Marketing Analyst (5534-228) at Presidio Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com.
Presidio is passionate about helping our clients leverage advanced technology solutions to change the way they do business and achieve their strategic goals. With focused expertise in data center virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility, contact centers and network infrastructure, we deliver purpose-built solutions for commercial and public sector clients through a full suite of professional, managed and hosted services. We stand for more than just delivering great technology. We enable innovation.
By investing in the future of IT solutions we stay at the forefront of technology trends. And to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of technologies and best-of-breed solutions, we partner with over 500 OEMs including market leaders and emerging providers to bring our clients integrated, multi technology solutions.
We serve as an extension of our clients IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Through 60+ US offices and 2,800 professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers, we are trusted advisors to our clients on a local level while also bringing our national scale and expertise to bear. We have $2.7 billion in annual revenue and are owned by funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
The primary role of the Marketing Analyst for Tri-state (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut) is to gather and execute market intelligence and sales enablement content, and regional marketing ROI. He/she will also be accountable for supporting regional customer events and demand generation campaigns as needed in an effort to enhance and grow existing and new customer relationships.
The Marketing Analyst will maintain the integrity of the Presidio brand and will work to ensure our interactions with existing and prospective clients are always positive and meaningful.
* Gather and distribute market intelligence for the region
* Build and maintain a sales and marketing content repository
* Conduct data entry for all leads into the company s customer relationship management (CRM) system and work with internal stakeholders to identify and track marketing ROI
* Support sales and marketing team with targeted verticals (i.e., Healthcare, Life Sciences, SLED). This includes collecting account and contact information and developing content for outreach activities.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* Excellent relationship-building skills and willingness to collaborate with a team
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills
* Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
* Dynamic and flexible personality with positive attitude
* Outgoing and entrepreneurial spirit
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Willingness to work outside standard business hours to manage event execution as needed
* Willingness to travel approximately 25% in the Tri-state area
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal.
Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans or its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iselin , New Jersey, United States