Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Logan, Utah
Full-Time Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA!
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Access Home Health - 74 W 100 N - Logan, Utah 84321
Box Elder, Cache and Rich County coverage
Signature Team Video - Click Here!
The Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA provides quality, supportive care to assigned clients, assisting them toward optimal independence by providing personal care, light housekeeping and specified nursing tasks in their place of residence.
* Make home visits to provide or assist with personal hygiene including bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and oral and personal hygiene.
* Perform simple procedures assigned such as ambulation and exercise, household services, and assistance with medications.
* Report changes in the patient s condition and needs, and complete appropriate records the day of service.
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a CNA in this state.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Good communication skills and sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others.
* Good observation, reporting, and documenting skills.
* Ability to maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment.
* Knowledge of basic infection control procedures.
* Knowledge of basic nutrition and fluid intake, including food preparation techniques.
* Ability to read and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
* Knowledge of basic elements of body functioning and changes in body function.
* Ability to recognize emergencies and knowledge of emergency procedures.
* Understanding of the physical, emotional, and developmental needs of and ways to work with the populations served in Home Health.
* Knowledge of appropriate and safe techniques in personal hygiene and grooming.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer