Sales Intelligence Analyst at Ascend Learning, Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Leawood, Kansas
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
ATI Nursing Education helps nursing students, educators, and programs achieve their goals through compelling content, data analytics, and deep expertise in nursing education. We help nursing students learn by developing tutorials, case studies, simulations, assessments, and NCLEX-prep services. We provide nurse educators with best-in-class support and expertise from some of the sharpest minds in nursing education. Working together, we’re creating a professional nursing workforce ready to provide skilled and safe nursing care in a rapidly changing healthcare marketplace.
ATI is hiring a sales intelligence analyst. In this role, you will assist the sales operations team with CRM management, sales process management, commissions, sales team performance reporting, and contract management, as well as other ad-hoc projects. This role requires strong analytical capabilities, and the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines. Qualified candidates will be self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset. This role will be responsible for implementing best practices across the sales organization. By aligning directly alongside all departments involved in the sales cycle, this role will create and leverage effective lines of communication for clearer, solution-driven sales strategies that will drive higher revenue.
- Support the Director of Sales Operations with projects including data mining, data analysis, financial modeling, reporting and developing presentation materials.
- Improve reporting and analysis so each group can have better visibility to what’s working, what needs improvement and where everyone’s time and attention should be spent to maximize sales pipeline output
- Provide operational support, analysis, and reporting to forecast and enable delivery of the annual ATI plan revenue metrics
- Design and implement new business processes relating the sales organization and the various supporting roles involved with sales
- Help manage and administer different systems used by the sales
- Track commission adjustments, quarterly bonuses and incentives for the sales team
- Manage delivery and receipt of signed commission plans
- Develop and assist the sales team in creating sales proposals, including power point and prep work for client visits.
- Work with internal development team in the creation and accuracy of reporting dashboards.
- Enrich and cleanse CRM Data
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university required
- 2-5 years relevant working experience
- Demonstrated success working with and presenting to leadership
- Prior sales support experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of sales pipeline management and sales operations goals and best practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or a related customer relationship management tool and database maintenance tables
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills and is an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Must be comfortable asking questions and challenging the status quo
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SharePoint and Tableau considered a plus
- Travel less than 15%