Registered Nurse, RN, Unit 9, Med-Surg, FT Evenings 3-11 RSWH at Community Health Systems and Affiliates
Posted in Nurse 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Regional Hospital of Scranton is a 198-bed acute care hospital. The hospital has been nationally recognized for quality, and in 2012 – for the sixth consecutive year – was named one of America’s Top 50 Hospitals by HealthGrades, a national accrediting organization. For three years in a row, it has been named Best Hospital in the Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area by U.S. News and World Report magazine and to Becker’s Hospital Review list of the leading 100 hospitals in the United States.
RN Med Surg Job Description:
- The staff RN is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specific time frame.
- The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment, and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
- Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
- Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Great benefits, and $10,000 sign on bonus!!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com