Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Albany, New York
Position Title: Analytical Chemist
Working Location: New York
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Education: Bachelors
Travel Required: 0%
1.Support Operations by analyzing raw materials, intermediate batches, packaging and finished products as required.
2.Responsible for trouble shooting and investigating out of specification results. Perform analytical testing on all incoming Raw Materials as per our reduced testing program as well as an annual full testing using USP/NF, FCC, Pharmacopoeia and GSK methodology.
3. Responsible for the disposition of raw materials, intermediate, batches, and finished products in a timely manner.
4. Data entry of test results.
5. Investigate out of specification results.
6. Support method and/or product transfer and NPI activity as necessary.
7. Preparation, documentation and maintenance of test solutions and standards. Maintain, calibrate, and validate laboratory equipment.
8. Ensures that GMP, Quality, Health & Safety are considered in all aspects of role.
9. Perform other duties as directed by QC Specialist or QC manager.
• Science degree in applicable scientific discipline, or equivalent on-the-job experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.