Legal Assistant at Realogy Franchise Group LLC
Posted in Legal Admin 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
Realogy Franchise Group LLC
Realogy Holdings Corp. is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 14,450 offices with more than 286,500 independent sales associates conducting business in 114 countries and territories around the world.
Are you a proactive and collaborative individual who is looking to expand their administrative career in a corporate legal department?
If so, Realogy’s Legal Assistant opportunity is for you!
We are actively seeking a Legal Assistant to join our legal team. This exciting position interfaces with all departments within the organization and contributes to the overall success of our real estate franchise brands.
As a Legal Assistant you’ll:
- Be responsible for daily administrative activities including filing, drafting and mailing correspondence
- Arrange travel and process travel and expense reports
- Organize meetings, manage calendars, and track continuing legal education requirements
- Assist in the review and approval of vendor agreements, process invoices and other brand contracts
- Prepare reports and track approvals for compliance with licensing agreements
- Manage document retention policy and processes
- Assist with legal budgets, obtain spend and forecast information, track and process outside counsel expenses
- Assist in the creation of a dashboard to track various metrics and key performance indicators
Your background includes:
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Legal operations certificate preferred
- Experience working at a law firm or large corporate legal department preparing legal documents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, time management and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Commitment to ethical excellence and discretion handling confidential information
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated aptitude to work collaboratively with others from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and viewpoints
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, logon to www.realogy.com.
Realogy Holdings Corp. and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabilities.