Campus Engagement Manager at Northeastern University
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Campus Engagement Manager
Requisition Number: STFR004338
Division/College: City and Community Affairs
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
The Department of City and Community Affairs seeks to support Northeastern University's long-standing mission to serve its community, both globally and locally. It is actively engaged in civic and community efforts, with hopes of further progressing a shared goal of positive community and campus development.
By collaborating with departmental staff, the Campus Engagement Coordinator will support Northeastern Crossing's connections and collaborations to the university's (internal) departments and programs, share those resources with the off-campus community, and compile data that shows how those resources are aligned with Northeastern's priorities and their impact related to the community benefits articulated in the Institutional Master Plan (IMP).
• Bachelor’s degree required in related field
• Strong leadership, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
• Experience in the field of community engagement and/or community organizing
• Experience in working in an institution of higher education is desirable
• Demonstrated ability to work with faculty, staff, students, and community members and organizational leaders
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency