Entry Level Program – Teach English in China – No Experience Necessary at EF English First
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China, so if you prefer the fast paced city life of cities like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.
HAVE AN UNFORGETTABLE ADVENTURE WHILE GAINING QUALIFICATIONS AS AN ENGLISH TEACHER WITH EF ENGLISH FIRST
Free flights to many locations across China for a limited time only.
Get sponsored to become a certified English teacher while exploring the world with EF English First’s Entry Level Teacher Program in China. Add new job skills and internationally recognised certifications to your CV, meet people from all over the world and experience a fantastic life overseas – all while getting paid a full-time salary. No previous teaching experience required. Apply now to secure your free flight.
As an EF English First teacher you will:
- Teach adults, children or online at one of our 200+ schools
- Receive a great salary and a competitive employment package
- Gain exposure to career paths with the company that could lead to opportunities in teaching management, training and academic course development and more
- Teach abroad for as long as you’d like it to – teaching contracts start at one year, with option to renew for a longer term
- Join a supportive teaching community of over 2,000 teachers across China
- A Bachelor's Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available
- Must be able to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
- To be considered for this role, applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China's visa regulations.
PACKAGE UP TO 16,400 RMB PER MONTH INCLUDES:
- Competitive local salary
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
- 667 RMB monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- ESL certification program available, including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme