Registered Dietitian - PT - up to $2,500 Signing Bonus at US Renal Care Inc
Posted in Health Care 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dededo, Guam
Qualified candidates may be eligible for up to $2,500.00 Sign-on Bonus - Please Inquire
U.S. Renal Care is currently looking for a Registered Dietitian. The Dietitian's role is to assure quality nutritional care of patients and their families with chronic renal failure. The Dietitian counsels patients and patients' families on prescribed diets and monitors their adherence and response to the diet therapy. They design and distribute educational materials concerning diet for the dialysis patient and conduct seminars and classes for the patients.
- Educates and recommends therapeutic diets in consideration of cultural preferences and changes in treatment based on the patient's nutritional needs in consultation with the patient's physician lab outcomes.
- Provide initial assessments monitoring of data to determine need for timely intervention and follow-up accordance with state regulations.
- Refer patients for assistance with nutrition resources such as financial assistance, community resources or in-home assistance.
- Perform regularly scheduled evaluations of standard menus for renal patients, revising and/or updating menus as necessary, and participate in monthly interdisciplinary patient care conference.
- Must have Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition, or Food.
- Minimum of one year experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required.
- Current Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN) certification showing proof registered with Commission of Dietetic Registration.
- Current Dietitian (LD/LDN) license in applicable state is required unless employed in the state of NJ, VA or CA. License must be maintained as current and in good standing.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer