Maintenance at Oakland Management Corp
Posted in Facilities 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Maintains and cares for equipment as may be necessary for its continuous operation. Completes emergency repairs as may be required to prevent damage or deterioration
- Documents replacement of appliances, carpet, vinyl, water heaters, condensers, etc., in all units. Also tracks systems repairs, apartment painting (full paint or touch-up), refrigerator coil cleaning, and other major repairs
- Maintains an adequate inventory supply level while ensuring service shop is clean and organized
- Performs daily pool/spa inspections (in season) to ensure proper water chemistry and cleanliness of pool/spa area, and to ascertain needed repairs or improvements
- Keeps premises supplied with cold and hot water at all times. Keeps premises heated and cooled as the seasons or local ordinance may require Performs routine maintenance and repair on central and/or individual air conditioning units as authorized or directed by Supervisor
- Notes building deficiencies or needs to Supervisor in writing
- Adheres to established policies related to fair housing
- Maintains confidentiality of co-workers, management, owners, past and current residents, vendors, and all outside contacts
- Assists other Service Technician(s), and Groundskeeper(s) in the maintenance/cleanliness of the common areas
- As predetermined by the owner-approved budget for the property, the service staff member(s) is / are required to use their own labor to perform carpet cleaning, apartment cleaning, and interior painting with limited use of outside contractors.
- Scheduling / contracting vendors to perform apartment turnover services that exceed the budgeted amount in the given month, will require the written consent of the Property Manager.
- Maintain grounds and exteriors including but not limited to pool cleaning, snow removal, trash pick-up.
See job description