Specialty Sales Manager, Pacific Sales - Store 456 (Woodbridge) at Best Buy
Posted in General Business 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
What does a Pacific Sales Specialty Store Manager do?
The Specialty Sales Manager provides a world-class customer experience and improve our efficiency as THE destination and authority for appliance technology products and services. The Specialty Sales Manager is accountable for managing the end-to-end operation of a Pacific Sales/Appliances specialty area within a Best Buy store in partnership with the General Manager. The Specialty Sales Manager provides work direction ensuring a world class employee and customer experience while driving exceptional business results. The Specialty Sales Manager is an expert in their respective department and applies holistic knowledge to drive profitable outcomes within their complex and diverse area.
As a Pacific Sales Specialty Store Manager, you will:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the customer experience within their respective area through all touchpoints with Best Buy inside and outside of the store.
- Engages customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service.
- Responsible for coaching sales team to ensure a high level of sales and job proficiency. Ensure quality performance and development conversations occur consistent with company rhythm.
- Responsible for providing clear direction and communications on sales priorities, plans, and goals within their department.
- Accountable for driving positive outcomes of key sales indicators within their department in support of store Revenue, Margin, and NOP goals
- Responsible for implementing sales business strategies and department specific plans at the direction of the General Manager and company priorities.
- Responsible for building sales schedules and managing labor real-time throughout the week where course-correction is needed.
- Takes ownership of merchandising, inventory/shrink, services, and other aspects of operations in department in close partnership with store management team to ensure specialty area meets stringent standards and company growth / brand expectations.
- Responsible for monitoring sales results and progress against sales priorities monthly, weekly, daily, and real-time and course-correcting as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year Leadership experience inclusive of mentoring, coaching, problem solving, etc.
- 1 year Retail or other sales related experience required
- 1 year experience in business metrics or managing budgets
- Associate or Bachelor Degree or above in Business, Sales Management or related field
- 1 year Appliance or Premium Luxury Product sales experience