Commercial Analyst at Mississippi Lime
Posted in Strategy - Planning 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Type: Full Time
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 2017-1741
# of Openings: 1
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Locations: US-MO-St. Louis
An entry level position into the Commercial Departments focusing on a rotation role gaining multi-functional exposure across all areas. The position is expected to be a strong and effective liaison between all customer-facing departments including Customer Service, Logistics, Sales, and Marketing. Extensive training on all product lines and end customer markets will be provided. Individual will be expected to maintain a strong internal customer service focus while growing into an expanded commercial role.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or science discipline such as chemistry, biology, or engineering, or related.
- Self-starter, motivated, and well organized to handle a significant amount of information and detail and communicate next steps effectively
- Must present professionally, and be a good listener with strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an interest in active involvement in customer-facing situations.
- This position will actively support Mississippi Lime's Core Values: Integrity, Customer Service, Operational Excellence, Sustainability and Responsibility to Each Other.
- Manages and drives sales path forward through efficient and thorough communication with all facets of customer-facing efforts – customer contact, sales manager contact, Logistics and customer service.
- Coordinates with customer and Corporate Office on logistical situations in order to support customer and optimize the supply chain.
- Aspirations for future growth into a more focused managerial role.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints on a timely basis, and within stated policies and procedures.
- Prepares documents such as price quotes, competitive analyses, and service obligations within the policy guidelines of Mississippi Lime and the Sales Department for review by Sales Management.
- Capability to take a lead project role as directed.
- Gain strong market and applications understanding by studying markets and customer needs.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook) and ability to effectively use CRM software
- Submits routine reports, such as customer reports, and monthly reports in a timely manner.
- Attends relevant tradeshows in support of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Performs other such responsibilities as might be assigned.
- Approximately 30% travel.