HVAC Technician at Modular Space Corporation
Posted in Other 19 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Elgin, Illinois
ModSpace seeks an EPA certified HVAC technician to join our team.
This is a FT, year-round position with benefits and no weekends. A service vehicle is provided.
The HVAC Tech performs service calls at customer sites or in the ModSpace yard.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
* HVAC field service calls
* HVAC preventive maintenance on modular units
* Communicating with customers
* Entering job scope and time into computer and completing repair paperwork
* Operates service trucks to/from service calls and as needed to pick up and/or deliver parts or equipment
* During slow times or off-season the HVAC may be asked to assist with
* Maintenance or repair of buildings in the yard including:
* lt carpentry
* floor tiling
* Inventory counting
* Other duties as requested
A successful candidate:
* Has a minimum of 2 years of HVAC repair experience
* Holds a valid and current Universal EPA Certification
* Has knowledge of 2 and 3 ton HVAC end-mounted units and thru-the-wall A/Cs
* Has knowledge of ASHRAE regulations
* Is able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
* Is focused on customer service
* Has a High School Diploma or GED - preferred
* Has basic reading and writing skills
* Has basic computer skills and can learn new systems
* Prioritizes tasks and manages time to meet deadlines
* Performs job responsibilities with minimal supervision
* Shows up for work as scheduled and on time
* Works with others in a professional manner
* Holds a Valid Driver s License
* Works in accordance with established safety procedures
* Is able to work overtime as needed
All ModSpace team members must have:
* PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
* A drive to provide world-class customer service
* The highest levels of integrity
* An unwavering commitment to safety
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
* Paid Time Off 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
* 401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
* Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.