Integrated Master Scheduler - Junior at Client Solution Architects
Posted in Executive 19 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaJob Description:
Client Solution Architects
Posted: February 2018, 05
Client Solution Architects is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Client Solution Architects has an immediate opportunity for an Integrated Master Scheduler / Project Coordinator to support a Navy Program Office in Mechanicsburg, PA. Responsibilities include creation of standard and custom reports from MS Project and Milestones Professional to communicate progress of multiple schedules to management.
We at Client Solution Architects seek a San Diego based Junior-Level Integrated Master Scheduler to immediately support a Navy Program Office in Mechanicsburg, PA. Candidate will be required to provide schedule and planning support to SPAWAR acquisition program teams. This will include serving as liaison between team members assigned to a project, coordinate project delivery, assist in defining project scope, plan deliverable deadlines, create project action plans, and track project changes. Strong communications (verbal and nonverbal) skills are required to facilitate team and stakeholder coordination, action planning, and problem solving. Successful candidate must demonstrate ability to resource load a critical path method (CPM) schedule, create and maintain a schedule baseline, status and monitor schedule progress, and conduct basic schedule variance analysis. Demonstrated ability to ascertain schedule needs and provide deliverables that exceed client expectations.
- Preparation and configuration management of resource loaded program schedule, acquisition, and milestone decision documentation.
- Status and maintain schedule in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures.
- Perform schedule variance analysis, utilizing critical path methodology.
- Implement good schedule baseline management practices in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Prepare schedule reports, layouts, and filters in MS Project and prepare schedule briefs for delivery to senior levels of client organization.
- Organize and manage priorities and deliver on-time quality products.
- Perform both independently and as an effective team member with limited direct day to day supervision.
- Retain flexibility to cope with an ever-changing environment with short deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Microsoft Word Advanced
Microsoft Excel Advanced
Microsoft Project Advanced
• Required Travel: ~30%. Candidate must have a valid driver's license, clean driving history and supply their own reliable form of transportation to visit client in Washington, D.C. 1 to 2 times per calendar month.
• Must possess excellent knowledge and understanding of Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling concepts as discussed in the US Government General Accounting Office (GAO) Schedule Assessment Guide.
• Candidates with working knowledge and experience with Milestones Professional software will be given strong consideration
• Candidates that have DAU Acquisition 101 competency or three plus years in support of US Navy acquisition programs are highly desirable.
• Successful candidate must be able to attain US Government Secret Clearance. Candidates with existing clearance will be highly desired.