Receptionist at Universal Technical Institute
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomfield, New Jersey
Job ID: 3552
Perform administrative support for facility concerns for staff and visitors, including receptionist duties. The department receptionist will work in a fast-paced environment, with each day being different, especially with personal interactions. The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships,and working closely and accurately within established guidelines. There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is aware and responsive to the needs and concerns of others. In general, this is a position where guidelines, structure, and established policies must be followed fairly closely, while working with and for others.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
• Greet visitors and direct visitors to appropriate staff members.
• Answer all incoming lines in a prompt, professional manner and route to the proper department.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Distribute and track access cards to visitors.
• Set up guest internet access for visitors and auditors.
• Provide event assistance/support for campus.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Basic computer skills; Word, Excel experience preferred
• Strong keyboarding skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all level of staff and management
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Normal physical activity including movement, hearing, seeing, and communication.
• Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.