Fraud Analyst at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
The Fraud Prevention Associate I is responsible for researching online sales transactions, making a timely determination regarding the existence of fraud, and negotiating charge-backs with credit card companies. This role will be responsible for detecting trends, creating new rules and managing rule sets to keep fraud chargebacks within budget.
- Review daily fraud queue and interact orders in a timely manner to meet established Service Level Agreements
- Make outbound & inbound contacts and manage Fraud contacts in a timely manner to validate customer identity to make a determination of whether or not to release the order.
- Review charge-backs received from credit card companies and determine if the charges should be disputed based upon department guidelines. Negotiate disputable charge-backs with the credit card companies.
- Complete regular reviews of rule tripped effectiveness and make necessary rule changes to keep fraud KPIs in the desired threshold.
- Additional inbound duties which effect orders on the inbound portion of Order Fulfillment.