Sales Executive at CompuCom
Posted in Sales 17 days ago.
Location: Reston, VirginiaJob Description:
We are looking to add 4 experienced Sales Executive for the special enterprise client business team. The ideal candidate will be a hunter who thrives on taking ownership of his/her success. A strong team player who can lead a team in the overall strategy and client pursuits. A consultative seller with a passion for networking and relationship building with a proven success history at securing new logos.
The Challenge: You will be responsible for selling CompuCom's rich portfolio of Digital Workspace and ITO offerings. (End-User Workspace Services, IT Outsourcing, Cloud & Digital Services and more) Your focus will be to identify potential customers, develop relationships, create compelling solutions and negotiate complex engagements to a close. You will be involved throughout the entire sales process with full ownership of the territory and deal-pursuit strategy strategy.
We are looking for someone that believes that sales are about results. Our Sales Executive develop a territory plan to identify and attract new clients. They execute on sales strategy that achieves or exceeds territory targets. They develop
and communicate value based solutions that solve client challenges and that present a unique and differentiated point
What we're looking for:
- 10+ plus years' as a sales leader with experience in successfully prospecting and closing enterprise business.
- A hungry sales person with a drive for winning, developing opportunities and exceeding sales targets.
- Skilled at developing a winning sales strategy
- Skilled at leading engagement process with internal and external teams.
- Strong ITO industry expertise, technical sales skills, and a thorough knowledge of the marketplace trends and competition.
- Ability to work creatively as an individual contributor remotely in a virtual home office environment.
- College BS or BA degree or equivalent preferred
- We have an open-door policy, executives and senior management welcome new ideas and feedback.
- Our culture is relaxed, open, and welcoming with a strong sense of camaraderie.
- Our associates are dedicated to supporting each other to achieve goals and offering the best to our clients.
Are you interested in contributing to the success of a dynamic organization?
This role can be based anywhere in the NorthEast.
CompuCom Systems provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies committed to enhancing their end users' experience. CompuCom has over 2 decades of Honors for Leadership in IT Managed Services. Our commitment to constantly reimagining the end-user experience sets us apart. O ur associates are our brand. They're central to our expertise, our operational excellence and our ability to deliver on our commitments.