Superintendent - 2nd Shift at XPO Logistics Supply Chain LLC
Posted in Aviation/Aerospace 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Shift, Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. And we need leaders who will provide guidance and education, as well as ensure organizational policies and procedures are understood and followed. As the Superintendent, you will provide leadership to teach, coach, mentor, and discipline staff and create a high-quality, responsive operation.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Create and monitor daily production plans
- Adjust staffing plans based on business need
- Coordinate intra-departmental activities to maintain production
- Address problems and monitor quality to identify defects
- Work closely with previous and following shift supervisors to ensure consistency of operations
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of experience managing supervisors in the supply chain
- Experience with project and resource management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and warehouse management systems
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime (which may include weekends)
- Ability to partner and communicate with all levels of an organization from hourly associates to senior management
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.