Supply Chain Analyst (Maplewood, MN) at 3M
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for the Display Materials & Systems Division (DMSD) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for planning and management of product lines within Display Materials & Systems Division (DMSD).
For additional Display Materials & Systems Division information, please visit: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/display-solutions-us/
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage material flow parameters such as safety stock, lot size and lead times
- Maintain optimal inventory levels to deliver service and inventory velocity for the business
- Manage new product launch programs
- Execute supply planning process utilizing i2 Supply Chain Planner / Dynamic Supply Planner
- Manage internal & external supply relationships to ensure delivery performance
- Provide Supply Chain metrics and analysis to the business team and management
- Lead and participate in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) years of combined experience in Logistics, Sourcing, Engineering, and/or Supply Chain in a private, public, government or military environment
- Master’s degree in Operations Management or Supply Chain Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or higher
- APICS certification or willingness to pursue
- International experience / multilingual
- Exposure to Film products and/or manufacturing
- Experience with i2 Supply Chain Planner
- Experience with SAP
- Advanced data analysis skills; Business Objects, Microsoft Office Suite, including Access/Excel, and SQL
- Strong Project Management skillset
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
See job description.