Customer Focus Supply Chain Lead (Oakdale, MN) at 3M
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oakdale, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Customer Focus Supply Chain Lead for the Consumer Business Group located in Oakdale, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for this Customer Facing Supply Chain Lead will manage CBG supply chain excellence for the assigned strategic account. This role will be responsible for implementing the supply chain excellence imperatives that drive customer satisfaction, enables accelerated growth, and delivers cost reduction. Major job responsibilities fall into three main categories of Service Management, Program Execution, and Strategic Initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the customer’s supply chain contacts.
- Develop and execute the supply chain excellence road map with key stakeholders.
- Champion optimization through cost out and speed projects and activities.
- Implement the tools and processes to deliver on key performance indicators.
- Support the logistics aspects of new product launches, line reviews, and promotional events.
- Provide input to the customer demand plan leveraging customer insights and outside influences that may impact the plan.
- Proactively address and resolve any fines and penalties for non-compliance performance and scorecard management violations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in Customer Service, Logistics, Sourcing, Procurement, and/or Supply Chain
- Lean Six Sigma background demonstrating controlling costs and eliminating waste.
- Evidence of managing supply chain projects.
- Highly competent in analyzing data to weigh alternative decisions before taking action.
- Develops innovative plans and solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to communicate openly, forcefully and effectively even in difficult situations.
- Inspires the cooperation and confidence of others and builds a team spirit.
- Confident to make sound decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Ability to travel as required
Location: Oakdale, MN
Travel: May include up to 25%
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
See job description.