Supply Chain Team Advisor (Hutchinson, MN) at 3M
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hutchinson, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Supply Chain Team Advisor for the Stationery and Office Supplies Division located in Hutchinson, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Supply Chain Team Advisor will be responsible for providing direct supervision of supply chain analysts and assistants in the Diversified Coating & Converting (DCC) Focus Factory at 3M Hutchinson. They will also be responsible for leading and guiding Lean Six Sigma improvement projects and aligning resources to meet customer, division, and site supply chain expectations.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide direct supervision and coaching to the supply chain and procurement analysts for the DCC
- Demonstrate and promote Customer First focus through projects to improve service and reduce lead times
- Partner with the business team to develop and improve on S&OP process
- Participate and report plant progress to Divisional Supply Chain
- Identify and lead efforts to balance customer service with inventory levels to optimize business results
- Lead teams and Lean Six Sigma projects to improve performance, service reliability, cycle times, and inventory management
- Lead projects in support of plant readiness activities for Business Transformation
- Lead hyper care on key accounts
- Live 3M Values through all interactions with the plant populations and the community
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or Operations Management
- APICS CPIM Certification
- Strong Supply Chain technical knowledge, analytical, and people skills
- Demonstrated leadership in managing people, teams, and projects
Location: Hutchinson, MN
Travel: May include up to 10%
Relocation: Is authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
See job description.