HRIS MANAGER at Thompson Hospitality Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Reston, Virginia
The HRIS Manager will report to the Vice President of Human Resources. The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) UltiPro in addition to other systems supported by the HR team. The role will focus on data integrity, reporting and analytics, system configuration, and continuous improvement efforts for automating t the HR process. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas, and helps to develop data flows for process improvement opportunities.Oversee HRIS and HRIS operating procedures.
- Review, test and implement HRIS to strategically align HR processes with the business’ goals.
- Partner with the Payroll Department to ensure data accuracy of HR records.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports regarding human capital data.
- Oversee, generate and produce reports such as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and other governmental reports.
- Develop workflows and establish priorities of HRIS activities.
- Ensure the department maintains the quality, consistency and integrity of HR data across all systems.
- Identify system training needs of end users, develop and provide the necessary training to meet those needs and collaborate with internal teams to deliver end user training.
- Function as project manager for HRIS upgrades, projects, and process improvements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years hands on HRIS experience with proven leadership work in HR systems, HRIS design and implementation techniques, HRIS practices, HRIS methods and HRIS programs.
- Experience in UltiPro is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of functional human resources administration and basic principles of general human resources and payroll, reporting methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, data presentation and project management.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, maintain productivity and effectiveness in a fast-changing environment with sometimes conflicting priorities; able to prioritize workloads and resources to meet deadlines.
- Experience with implementing, configuring, and supporting HR systems.