Painter at Corvias Group, LLC
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Sill, Oklahoma
At Corvias we’re experts at developing solutions through partnership. Our partners share our values and commitment to creating a positive, lasting impact. From state initiatives to municipal programs to military housing efforts, we partner with government organizations to celebrate and reinforce the best parts of their communities. And we help educational institutions develop and improve on existing assets so they can focus on providing a world-class education. Our three core principles—be the best provider of service; be the best place to work; and, generously give back to the communities where we live and serve—are the driving force behind everything we do.
Our Painters are critical members of our Property Management team and contribute toward a quality living experience for our residents. Painters are responsible for apply paint to the interior and the exterior of homes, resident halls and other property facilities.
A typical day would include painting, repairing and replacing sheetrock/drywall, repairing plaster and wall refinishing. For this position we offer some flexible scheduling and part-time options. Our Painters take pride in providing extraordinary customer service, being courteous and presenting themselves in a professional manner to our resident.
- Six months of interior and exterior painting experience.
- Thorough knowledge of painting/drywall tools, equipment and techniques.
- Experience in drywall/sheetrock replacement, joint compound application/finishing techniques, corner preparations, priming/painting, plaster application/repair techniques.
- EPA//MDE – Maryland lead paint certifications highly preferred.
- Ability to work in disagreeable environments including paint fumes and all types of weather.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to bend, stoop, climb, and other difficult physical motions.
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds regularly.
Corvias Group, LLC (the “Company”) does not discriminate in employment or applications for employment based on an applicant’s sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States, disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by Federal, State or local laws.
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver's License
See job description