Case Manager - CA Ventura Case Management- M-F 9am-5pm - hours may vary, weekends as needed at COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS INC
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Maria, California
General case management duties including intake assessment, individual and group counseling, case record management, discharge preparation and aftercare services.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
- Conduct client orientation. Collect intake data, perform client needs assessments and make recommendations to the supervisor regarding treatment needs.
- Develop and document program plan goals with clients, monitor treatment stipulations, job readiness preparation, community resource referrals, completion of weekly counseling and budget sheets, mandatory savings and rent payments.
- Develop and implement a discharge plan for clients.
- Schedule, conduct, and document individual counseling sessions that address client personal issues and program performance.
- Make recommendations to the supervisor for corrective action as required and monitor on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate and document group meetings that address substance abuse and correctional pre release issues.
- Maintain client files and ensure compliance with Agency policy regarding confidential information.
- Complete counseling sheets, progress reports and closing summaries on all assigned clients.
- Complete all client related documentation and make log entries on all shift activities.
- Conduct periodic weekend program monitoring to supervise and train weekend staff in all areas of job responsibilities. Assist the supervisor in monitoring and training staff and new personnel.
- Using discretion and judgment; implement Agency disciplinary procedures as needed and complete all related paperwork.
- Recommend program terminations, directly coordinate returns to custody and handle emergency situations in accordance with policy.
- Complete incident reports as needed.
- Provide services and counseling to clients participating in Aftercare program.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to, those specifically identified in this description. The Company may, at its sole discretion, add to, change, or expand the essential or marginal functions of this position at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a social science field and one year experience in case management or similar field. Education may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
BENEFITS: CSI offers great benefits which include two weeks’ vacation with progressive increases, sick time, floating holiday time. Benefits also include medical, dental, vision, FSA, voluntary STD, Accident, Hospital, Life insurance and AD&D. Employees are eligible to participate immediately in the company 401k plan where the company matches 100% up to 4% of your contribution.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.