Customer Support Specialist at Tetra Tech, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Renton, Washington
Tetra Tech AMT is looking for a Customer Support Specialist
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conducts identity proofing by verifying and documenting the two forms of acceptable identity source documents provided by the applicant.
- Attaches the copy of the completed Form I-9, when provided with the DOT F 1681.
- Reviews DOT F 1681 for accuracy and that only an authorized FAA sponsor has signed the form.
- Fingerprints applicant (if needed).
- Photographs applicant (if needed).
- Collects applicant?s investigative forms (if needed) and provides them to registrar.
- Enters information into the IMS or CMS identification media systems.
- Validates that the registrar (PSS) has authorized the issuance of the I.D. card.
- Issues the ID Card using the process specified by AIN (including processing remote badges.)
- Notifies applicant their card is ready for pickup.
- Verifies the applicant receiving the ID is who they say they are by using a biometric fingerprint and delivers the ID card.
- Provides applicant with information on safeguarding and reporting lost/stolen IDs
- Files or scans the DOT F 1681
Other Security duties:
- Provides assistance as required to other Personnel Security Specialists ? duties to be determined by Division Manager
- As directed by Division Manager, may be required to visit FAA regional facilities to provide Personnel Security Support in the rollout of the PIV II ID card process.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years of relevant experience
- AA/AS (1 year of college = 2 years of work experience)
- Experience working Microsoft Office
- Experience working Microsoft Outlook and Lync
- Experience with using web applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with customers and diffuse potential problems.
- Must have good organizational skills, be detail oriented, and able to meet agency and customer deadlines.
Tetra Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.