Occupational Nurse at ASCO Numatics
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sandusky, Michigan
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Responsible to provide treatment to employees for occupational injuries and illness and manage worker’s compensation cases from the time of injury to return to work. Conduct surveillance medical exams. Implement, manage and evaluate ASCO’s Health Standardization Plan in coordination with the Aiken Occupational Nurse.
- Provide treatment to employees for occupational injuries and illness.
- Maintain records of treatment and all required agency recordkeeping such as OSHA logs and DHEC records.
- Manage worker’s compensation cases from the time of injury to return to work.
- Ensure compliance with Emerson standards and corporate policy.
- Part time schedule is 5 days/ 30 hours per week
- Eligible for full benefits
- Current RN license for the state of Michigan.
- Knowledge of worker’s compensation statutes for the state of Michigan.
- Two years of experience preferred in an Industrial Nursing capacity in a manufacturing facility or urgent care facility.
- Experience in case management and/or urgent/acute care desired.
- Experience using electronic medical record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- May be exposed to manufacturing plant conditions and elements including but not limited to noise, dust, dirt, oil, and grease.
PPE’s may be required including safety glasses, ear plugs and safety shoes in specified areas of the plant.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.