MST Therapist - Schuylkill County at COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS INC
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
A highly successful program needs a Therapist.
Community Solutions, Inc. is seeking a dynamic clinician to provide in-home and community-based service, entitled Multisystemic Therapy (MST) in the Schuylkill County area. This program is targeted to helping at-risk juveniles and their families involved with the justice system.
Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is a highly researched, community based program with many years of successful outcomes. Community Solutions is one of the largest national licensed providers of Multisystemic Therapy. CSI has seen success with MST for over 15 years, expanding into 5 states.
As a clinician you would provide intensive in-home/community based treatment to families of juvenile offenders, engage the primary caregiver and other key participants to promote behavior change in the youth's natural environment.
MST provides intensive training and supervision to ensure the best outcomes. This program is the epitome of team work, Therapists work individually with families and have the support of their entire CSI team.
• A Master’s degree in Social Services or related field, plus two (2) years of work experience in social work or clinical treatment.
• Social Work or other clinical license is preferred.
• Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Competitive Salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Reimbursement for tuition and licensure supervision is being offered
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Two (2) weeks of vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) week accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick and disability time (accrual based)
- Voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary 401(k) retirement savings plan, with up to a 4% employer match contribution
Community Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.