Family/Internal Medical Nurse Practitioner at ResourceAllied
Posted in Nurse 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Nurse Practitioner: Adult (ANP)
Top reasons to love this job –
- More quality time with patients – average patient visit is 40 minutes
- Interdisciplinary support team to provide care for the whole patient
- One of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work 2017
Top "must-have" skills for this job –
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner accredited program and Board Certification
- Passion for dealing with the chronically ill
- At least two years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Desire to join a team that is transforming the delivery of healthcare to the most vulnerable patients
Tell me about this job –
As a Provider, you will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients. Quality is valued over quantity. You will be able to invest time in your patient visits (Central LA), which is highly unusual in a traditional fee-for-service model. Home visits typically last 45 minutes to an hour, which grants you ample time as a Provider to complete medication management, disease education, and collaborate with your extended team or community of clinicians.