Credit Solutions Advisor at Credit Human Federal Credit Union
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Antonio, Texas
About Credit Human:
Chartered in 1935, Credit Human is a $2.7 billion credit union serving 250,000 members in 43 states across the U.S. Headquartered in San Antonio, we are a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering competitive products and services from 16 San Antonio locations, one in Houston and nationally through our manufactured home lending division.
With Credit Human, you gain more than a job. You gain a career with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a clear sense of community. Credit Human is the place where true craftsmanship and potential are seeking to meet in the financial services industry, focusing on serving and building meaningful relationships with members. We are looking for employees who share like values and, more importantly, are dedicated to a purpose-driven mission.
We are seeking a Credit Solutions Advisor - SA for the SA Indirect Loss Mitigation Department.
- Spanish speaking
- Collection experience with skip tracing skills preferred
- Knowledge of Episys & Akcelerant software preferred but not required
- Strong customer service skills needed
- Ability to work some Saturdays and overtime
- Ability to multi-task and collect 60 to 80 accounts a day
If you have collection experience and are bi-lingual you should call us right away!
- Flexible work hours
- Challenging work with ability to cross train in other areas of the department
- Strong experienced collection team that is always willing to assist new hires
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 to 5 up to 9 to 6, some Saturdays required to assist Branches & Member Services
Level of Work: 1C
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement.
Employees who work at least 25 hours per week qualify for:
- Vacation and Sick Leave Programs
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year (Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Products – Life, Accident, and Cancer
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance - Employer Paid
- Long-term Disability Insurance - Employer Paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - Medical/Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan
- Retirement Plan – Defined Benefit Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Credit Union Membership with Free Checking and Service Fee Discounts
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Credit Human conducts employment background checks that may be used for decisions related to employment with Credit Human. Standard background checks performed on final candidates include NCUA Administrative and Prohibited Orders, CHEX systems, past employment verifications, criminal history check on convictions and outstanding arrest warrants within the past seven years. Degree verification are conducted if listed on the employment application. Additional background checks relevant to the role may include a motor vehicle registration check, credit check, and/or fingerprint card.
Credit Human is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Knowledge of Regulating Laws
- 3 - 5 years: Experience in Collections with an emphasis on skip tracing with a Financial Institution
- High School or better
- Bilingual Spanish
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Customer Focus
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
See job description