Teller/ASR - Windsor at Credit Human Federal Credit Union
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Antonio, Texas
About Credit Human:
Chartered in 1935, Credit Human is a $2.7 billion credit union serving 250,000 members in 43 states across the U.S. Headquartered in San Antonio, we are a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering competitive products and services from 16 San Antonio locations, one in Houston and nationally through our manufactured home lending division.
With Credit Human, you gain more than a job. You gain a career with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a clear sense of community. Credit Human is the place where true craftsmanship and potential are seeking to meet in the financial services industry, focusing on serving and building meaningful relationships with members. We are looking for employees who share like values and, more importantly, are dedicated to a purpose-driven mission.
We are seeking a Full-time Teller/ASR for the Windsor Branch location.
If you are an individual looking for career opportunities at a dynamic Credit Union and enjoy working with people to assist in their financial future, this is the position for you.
If you have excellent Customer Service skills and Cash Handling experience you should apply right away!
Schedule: Rotating shifts Monday-Friday 6:30am- 4:30pm, 8:30am - 5:30pm, 10:30am - 7:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-3:30pm
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement.
Employees who work at least 25 hours per week qualify for:
- Vacation and Sick Leave Programs
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year (Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Products – Life, Accident, and Cancer
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance - Employer Paid
- Long-term Disability Insurance - Employer Paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - Medical/Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan
- Retirement Plan – Defined Benefit Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Credit Union Membership with Free Checking and Service Fee Discounts
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Credit Human conducts employment background checks that may be used for decisions related to employment with Credit Human. Standard background checks performed on final candidates include NCUA Administrative and Prohibited Orders, CHEX systems, past employment verifications, criminal history check on convictions and outstanding arrest warrants within the past seven years. Degree verification is conducted if listed on the employment application. Additional background checks relevant to the role may include a motor vehicle registration check, credit check, and/or fingerprint card.
Credit Human is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- 1 year(s): Cash Handling Experience
- 1 year(s): Customer Service Experience
- High School or better
- Cash Handling
- Customer Focus
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
See job description