Compliance Manager at Koch Business Solutions, LP
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Who are we? Watch to find out!
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our Compliance and Ethics Solutions Organization as a Compliance Manager! This role provides compliance oversight to our diverse IT & Technology organization and plays a critical role by partnering with them in the areas of risk assessments, audits, self-assessments, process improvements, and other compliance initiatives. This role will collaborate across capabilities and Koch companies to drive technology adoption for complex, global technology strategies.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Coordination and oversight of the health of compliance within the business function, including vision and strategy integration to drive compliance through the implementation of effective and efficient compliance programs.
- Partner with the business to develop, execute, and manage an annual risk-based assurance plan
- Ensure employees have useful and effective tools and are equipped to understand and fulfill their compliance requirements to identify and manage compliance risks inherent in their functional business activities
- Partner with the business to use a risk-based approach in identifying and mitigating risk emerging through new technology implementations or changes in the environment (e.g., new regulations, mergers & acquisitions, etc.)
- Assess and measure the use and effectiveness of risk management systems within the business functions, identifying areas of improvement and communicating results to the business leaders
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience working in a complex, global business environment
- Experience implementing processes and/or system controls in areas such as finance, compliance, operations, and security
- Experience in a team lead or leadership role where collaborating with teams and influencing action has been demonstrated
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in IT or a business related field
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience working in a global information technology organization with heavy emphasis on legal/regulatory compliance
- Experience in a controls-focused role developing and implementing compliance programs, standards, policies, risk assessments, compliance-related metrics, and/or internal audits.
- Experience in a corporate compliance, business compliance, IT, legal, human resources, international trade, accounting / finance, procurement, internal audit, etc. setting
Want to learn more about KBS?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf