Customer Service Advocate III - CA at Inogen Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Goleta, California
JOB DESCRIPTION The Patient Technical Receiving Advocate provides support and service to respiratory patients that have purchased directly from Inogen or have enrolled in Inogen's home respiratory therapy services. Provides customer service to internal/external customers; serves as front line contact for incoming inquiries, customer questions and sales requests.
* Acts as an information source for customers and intercompany in the area of product and service.
* Contribute to continuous improvement of service to internal and external customers, process and product improvements
* Maintain complete records/customer master files
* Maintains product knowledge to keep abreast of updates and changes by continued product training
Do you possess these abilities*
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail are required
* Front office and back office database knowledge required; Oracle experience a plus
* Must have proven track record of successful team participation, as well as ability to independently and self-start
* Medical industry background desired
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
* 3+ years related customer service preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
See the Inogen team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.