Territory Account Executive at T-ROC – The Revenue Optimization Companies
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
THE REVENUE OPTIMIZATION COMPANIES
Get to Know Us:
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have employees in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world s largest brands to help them drive electronic and wireless products to their customers.
We have connected with Brightstar, the premier wireless accessories company, to represent their products to one of the largest wireless carriers, SPRINT, in their retail locations, throughout the country, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC.
Give us your best and we ll give you ours.
TERRITORY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Summary of Position:
* Build excitement in your territory of stores. You are to provide motivation and education on Brightstar products
* Be the smartest on the block regarding Brightstar products, promotions, company policies and general knowledge of the business.
* Be your best by meeting sales goals and knowing your numbers
* Understand the competitive landscape
* Make sure merchandising is spiffy, current and promotions are highlighted
* Execute operations flawlessly to be sure your stores run smoothly
* Be timely completing reports and taking care of issues
* Lead sales events in retail locations to demonstrate products and increase retailer s sales
* As an advocate for Brightstar, go the extra mile for SPRINT, and earn the customers' loyalty every day and with every interaction.
* Have at least 1 years' experience in the retail industry. Wireless experience strongly preferred
* Can build excitement and product knowledge for retail employees
* Ability to travel 85% of the time; Clean driving record and provide proof of automobile insurance
* Reliable car and be willing and able to drive daily
* Goal oriented, organized and high energy to meet our customer needs
* Flexible Schedule with the ability to work retail hours (occasional nights, weekends and holidays)
* Thrives in independent working environment where your decisions count
* Strong communicator who can build relationships and be the advocate for Brightstar
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work*
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Paid time off programs
* Hourly wages plus incentives